The skin’s texture is delicate and is our first line of defense against the environment. We are exposed to elements that we cannot even see or feel. In addition to this, we have different types of skin textures that harbor various microbes in our pores.
There are several skincare products out there to help you with your condition. We’re adding one more to the list called CBD Skin Care Line. What is CBD, and how is it related to skincare? We’ll soon find out.
Types of skin irritation
From rashes to unimaginable scratches, there are a variety of skin irritations. Figuring out the cause you suffer is what your local Dermatologist can identify. Meanwhile, let’s look at a few commonly prevalent conditions.
Bedbugs can be a real menace. Their feeding time is between 2.00 am to 5.00 am, and they are most active in the dark. However, this does not stop them from feeding on you at any time of the day. They are attracted to the human body’s temperature and the carbon dioxide we exhale.
So, we are the ideal condition for them. There is no specific reason for the arrival of bedbugs. Never treat the problem of bedbugs yourself, but rather call a professional. They will thoroughly inspect the problem and begin treatment. Remember that bedbugs may not only dwell in bed but around the house as well if the infestation has exacerbated.
Regarding the damage done to your skin, we the CBD Skin Care Line for immediate relief.
Very dry skin
Some have naturally dry skin, while some develop dryness over time due to internal and external factors. Dry skin could be localized or spread across your body. Some people have underlying skin conditions. Stress is one such factor.
Dryness induces itchiness, and while you might resist the temptation to scratch, this is not recommended. Giving in to the itchy sensation can create an infection, a wound, or even an inflammation.
Dry skin, as we mentioned can be attributed to the weather as well. Cold winters are a major cause of skin dryness. Keep hydrating yourself. Choose and experiment with lotions that are specifically suited to you and ones that don’t cause any further skin irritation.
Visiting a Dermatologist for skin relief remedies and meds does the trick. You would also be prescribed self-treatment that includes which lotions to use and which not to when at home.
Insect bites can get nasty. You’d wonder where they came from or why they bit you. The same reason you took a large bite from that freshly baked Cheese Oregano Pizza.
Now, the next line might encourage a few husbands to make silly jokes about their wives. It is found that only female insects bite. They do this to gain blood protein so they can produce eggs.
Sucking blood, however, is not the real reason why we feel itchy after an insect bite. Their bite turns itchy because as they feed, they inject saliva into the area of the bite. It’s like how you salivate when you are eating your food.
A good CBD skincare line can provide the necessary relief you need. Also, keep insects’ sprays if you have too many mosquitoes visiting you.
After reading this, you may say that ants are weird. Ants are attracted to elements that are decomposing at the time. They are attracted to food and human body odor. Some people demonstrate allergies to ant bites through severe systemic reactions. An ant’s sting can cause redness and swelling. Washing the affected area and applying a cool compress can provide necessary relief.
If you are not allergic to ant bites but simply require some immediate relief then the CBD Skin Care line is for you. Also, if you notice a stream of ants lining-up in some part of your house, call a professional to get rid of them. These military creatures can be there for days and even increase their colony size.
What you should know about CBD Skin Care Line
Element Earth provides you with a few but effective products that can help you relieve some of those skin irritations. We do recommend you visit your local Dermatologist before planning any skincare routine.
- Green Roads Skin Relief Cream is created to knock out the pain effectively and quickly. It is made with pure Hemp extract oil, contains Vitamin E, Avocado oil, and other essential oils.
- CBDfx Calming Skin Cream is used for dry, cracked, or dull skin. It is a nourishing cream that targets the affected area and is an all-natural analgesic. It is made from natural ingredients and is free from pesticide residues and harmful chemicals. This cream has no side-effects and does not cause intoxication.
- CBD-infused Face Mask Aloe Vera as the name suggests uses the favorable effects of Aloe Vera to tighten your skin. After 10 minutes of use, it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and improves your natural glow. This mask contains the bioactive compounds present in Aloe Vera. It also contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants to soothe and relieve skin irritation.
Improve the health of your skin
CBD skincare line will give you immediate relief from certain conditions. Meanwhile, take a look at a few habits you need to adopt.
- Use the right cleanser for your skin tone – A salicylic gel or benzoyl peroxide wash works well for oily skin. A moisturizing glycolic or milky cleanser is best for dry skin. For melisma or skin with brown spots, use a brightening wash like an alpha hydroxy acid cleanser.
- Moisturize your skin during the day and the night – Once after you get out of the shower and right before you go to bed. Do not use creams with heavy perfumes or fragrances.
- Do not touch your face – Doing so will spread bacteria and cause breakouts leading to wrinkling and scarring.
These brief three-pointers of skincare routine will help maintain healthy skin. Ask your Dermatologist to advise a routine specific and beneficial to you.